Increase Sperm Count
How to increase sperm count?
Trying to get pregnant longer than one year is considered as infertility.
There are over two million couples around the world having problems with infertility. The numbers are increasing every year.
The problem is divided quite equally as one third is due to women, one third because of men and the balance is due to combination of both partners.
(Infertility in women increases by age)
Showers are preferred to baths. For good sperm production testicles prefer cold. It is a good idea to finish showering with cold water on testicles. It maybe not very pleasant but it is worth the result.
Sauna has a similar effect, high temperature virtually kills sperms.
Most couples assume more sex equals better chance of pregnancy.
That is not so. It is better to have less but quality sex. Again, it is a good idea to have sex every 3-5 days.
This will not only increase the volume of ejaculation but quality of sperms as well.
Let's list the 'killers of sperms" :
• Smoking (decreases sperm count in males as much as 60%)
• Eating too much read meat and milk products (such as cheese)
• Avoid using lubricators during this period of time (couples)
• Obesity or too skinny (both women and men)
• Excessive sex (too often)
• Little sex (too seldom such as in two weeks)
• Excessive bike or horse riding
• Avoid using medications (check with your doctor)
• Excessive heat on testicles (A good idea is to finish each shower with cold water on testicles)
Sex positions are not important if both partners are healthy.
However, if there is a problem, missionary position is preferred as well as a rear one. In general positions where gravitation is of help are better.
• Wear lose clothing and underwear
• Eat fruits and vegetables
Healthy lifestyle is recommended.
Low sperm count can be caused by numerous factors:
Genetics, various health issues, such as:
• Scrotum injury (sports)
• Thyroid and adrenal problems
Because there are many factors contributing how to increase sperm count the best is to seek medical examination.
This is especially important in case all negative lifestyle problems had been eliminated.
Article on how to get pregnant fast (opens new window)
Return to Male Sexuality
To Return from Increase Sperm Count to Home Page
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about this? Or a question? Share it!