Penis Problem

I am 30 year old man when I do sex with my wife my penis does not tight so I was unable to intercourse in her vagina.
Plz advise me and what treatment is best

It is not a reason not to have or be unable to have intercourse.

You can choose to enlarge your penis but that is lot of work. Then you will get tight connection.
Read On penis enlargement

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Penis Size Forum.